- Size: 50304 m2
- Year Built: 2017
- Location: Anthapuram
- Club House
- Grand Entrance Gate
- All Round Fencing
- Park Landscape
- Street Lighting
- 40 Feet Block Top Road
- Shuttle Court
- AHUDA Approval Layout
- 100% Vastu Plots
- Bank Loans for Villas
Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District-Nestled in serene and tranquil surroundings, RPV Sarovar is a stunning collection of well-laid plots that will allow you to construct a dream house of your own encompassing the best of architectural concepts with a traditional touch.
Each Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District will offer you the advantage of building a home meticulously in accordance with the finest of international standards, designed and equipped with the latest of fittings and superior quality fixtures. Once constructed, your home will not only offer the best of comfort and luxury, but also beautifully blend style, and substance.
Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District-RPV Sarovar is located at a place that is near yet far away from the rush, noise, and chaos of a bustling city-life. To more details Visit Facebook
Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District-RPV Sarovar offers the advantage of safety, security, and accessibility of community-living and serene surroundings, amidst a canopy of green environment.
• CENTRALLY LOCATED: Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District – RPV Sarovar is centrally-located at a place that is near yet at a decent distance away from the rush, noise, and chaos of a bustling city-life, and with excellent connectivity to different parts of the city through a well-integrated network of road and rail.
• NEAR TO BEL, 7 KMS: Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District – Located about 7 km from BEL, (Bharat Electronics Ltd), a premier Public Sector Company engaged in the manufacture of advanced Aerospace and Defence electronic products for the Indian Armed forces.
• 6 ½ KM FROM NH-44: Villas for Sale / Plots for sale near KIA Motors in Anantapur District – Well-connected to National Highway-44 (NH-44), which is about 6 ½ km. Connecting the Northern Tip and Southern Tip of India, NH-44, considered as the longest Highway in India; a 2,369 km long road network that crisscrosses 6 Indian states and connects major Indian cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Madurai, Varanasi, etc.
• 28 Kms FROM KIA MOTORS FACTORY: Located about 28 km from KIA Motors, a unit of the world-famous Hyundai Motors from South Korea, a major global car manufacturer. In addition, the site is also close to Bangalore, Karnataka’s automotive belt.
• 20 Kms FROM PUTTAPARTHI AIRPORT: Located about 20 km from Puttaparthi Airport in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. The medium-sized state-of-the-airport is named after Bhagwan Sathya Sai Baba, a renowned spiritual guru. The airport has flights well-connected to most South Indian cities, Mumbai, Delhi, etc.
• 80 Kms FROM BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Located about 80 km from Bangalore International Airport, also called Kempegowda Bangalore International Airport, nearby the village of Devanhalli. The airport serves the city of Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka state and a premier technological and scientific hub of India.
• 30 Kms FROM HINDUPUR: Located about 30 km from Hindupur, a city in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh state. The city is prosperous, both commercially and industrially and an important Pilgrim place of Lord Ranganath Swamy. The city is also nearby the popular Lepakshi Temple.
• 20 Kms FROM PENUKONDA: Located about 20 km from Penukonda, a town in the Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh state. The town is known for its famous 365 temples built during Vijayanagara rule and was the second capital of Vijayanagara kingdom. It is also famous for its Sri Kaleswar Swamy Ashram.
• 3 Kms FROM GORANTLA: Located about 3 km from Gorantla, a village in Anantapur district in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The village is known for its Madhavaraya Temple (Old Vishnu Temple, a centrally-protected monument of national importance).
• 33 Kms FROM LEPAKSHI TEMPLE: Located about 33 km from Lepkshi Temple, situated in a village called Lepakshi, in the Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh. The village, has several shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu & Lord Veerabhadra and is about 15 km from Hindupur and 120 km from Bangalore). The temple built in the 16th century has architectural features in the Vijayanagara style with a profusion of carvings and paintings at almost every exposed surface of the temple, one of the centrally protected monuments of national importance.
• 10 Kms FROM AP TOURISM GUEST HOUSE: Located about 10 km from AP Tourism Guest House, in Anantapur district. A state-of-the-art guest house, AP Tourism Guest House is spacious with excellent modern facilities and comfort, targeted at tourists who come from places as far away as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, etc.
- AHUDA approved layout.
- Grand Entrance Gate.
- 40 feet black-top Road.
- Park Landscape.
- All-around fencing.
- Street Lighting.
- Shuttle Court.
- Club House
- 100% Vaastu Plots.
- Bank Loans for Plots.
Inspired by the principles of fine living, RPV Sarovar elevates urban-living to a new level, with designs enhancing the natural ventilation and light in each flat.
With its ultra-modern facilities and amenities, RPV Sarovar is an ideal choice for every buyer on the lookout for comfortable quality-living.
ADVANTAGES IN INVESTING
By investing in a plot at RPV Sarovar, you stand to earn the following advantages:
- Strategic central location at a place that is near yet so far from the hustle and bustle of the rush and noise of a bustling city-life.
- Surrounded by historical places of importance that further add to the value of your investment as well as make your living in your dream home a memorable experience.
- The nearby presence of well-known companies like the Korean automobile giant KIA MOTORS, Korean electronics and consumer durable giant LG and European aircraft major AIRBUS, as well as around 35 ancillary units from Korea and other parts of India.
- Strategic presence of India’s major public sector company, Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL), which is situated about 7 km away.
- Strategic presence of a major Customs University, the 1st such university in India, situated about 6 km away.
- The comfort of all the essential social infrastructure including leading educational institutions, shopping malls, reputed hospitals, bank branches, etc.
- Combination of assured safety, security, and accessibility of community-living flanked by serene surroundings, amidst a canopy of green environment all-around.
- The opportunity of building your own dream home, complete with all of the modern luxury fittings and all of the features that make for a dream home, in minuscule detail.
- Spacious balcony with a lovely view of the surrounding area and facilities.
- Contemporary aesthetics that blend in with modern details in a living space, set amidst lush greenery and well-designed spaces.
- The extremely eco-friendly area set amidst salubrious surroundings, making living a lifetime experience to cherish and relish.
- Well-connected by a good network of road, rail and air services, which makes it an excellent place for your investment and location of your dream home?
- The layout that is HUDA approved and blessed with 100% Vaastu.
- Assurance of support to secure Bank Loans for the plots.
- Appreciation in the value of your investment due to its excellent strategic location and presentation of a place of serenity, that is near, yet far away from the rush-hour and chaos of city settings.
Overall, RPV Sarovar will have much to offer for you and your family. In short, it’s simply exquisite, ideal for a dream home of your very own!